Friday, February 13, 2009

Yay I got my stuff


So I am just coming back from a very busy turn around. I received all of my stuff on the 4th of February and then I attended our district meeting which was the 4th-6th. The weekend was made for recovering and iceskating. On Wednesday I went up to Whistler to go snowboarding it was a lot of fun and I ran into some old Michigan Tech friends it was grand!


Now I am back at camp and working hard for the money, but still loving it!
Here is a parting shot for you to until I get motivated and post pictures. It is of Chris and I doing a spill response training.

2 comments:

brynn said...

We miss you Molly! But it looks like you are having fun :)

Loring Wirbel said...

So how much did you end up paying for furniture that was a month late - or did they pay you?