Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

Terms I think of when it comes to moving.



So after making more phone calls to my moving company, I finaly got somewhere... My stuff is being picked up tomorrow from Traverse City, after sitting with that moving company since the 29th of December. If it is picked up in the morning and they start drving right away (which I doubt) The earliest it could be here would be Sunday :-P



But I did say good too... Because Kiewit has been in buisiness with United for so long (over 20 years) They have a killer contract with them and for every day you are passed your "window" (Jan 6-14) I get $125 (USD) so if it doesn't come for 4 days, I will get $500 not to shabby of a deal. Maybe this will pay for ticket for a trip somewhere :)



Anyways back to work I go just thought I would update you on the progress.



By the way my new address is:

467 E. 22nd

Vancouver, BC V5V 1T9

My digits are still the same: 517-420-2783

Work Number(Camp): 604-629-9080 ex.102

Email: mecypher@gmail.com

No comments: