Monday, November 17, 2008

Tragic News

There was a plane accident yesterday on the charter flight that we take to get to our work site eight people were on that plane including the pilot, seven people died and one managed to crawl out of the plane before it caught on fire. I knew one of the guys quite well, he was a very young and talented engineer who created 3D drawings of our work site and showed us how it was going to look afterwards. The pilot was the man who flew me in on my first flight very friendly and knowledgeable. I pray that their families can find some sort of peace and the others who were lost in this tragic incident. Here is a news article on the story:

http://www.canada.com/ottawacitizen/news/story.html?id=171bbaf0-97c6-49d1-a155-23c54756cf68

When things like this happen it really make you realize that you should take nothing for granted and always tell your friends and family how much they mean to you. As for me I know I have the best ones out there.
Miss & LOVE all you guys. Wish I could be surrounded by you now.

XOXO - Mol

4 comments:

holly | bijou lovely said...

I'm sorry Mol...we love you too! Miss you!!

Loring Wirbel said...

Have they found anything new out? I heard they were sending a team out to the island to look at the wreckage. I was so relieved when Lisa called....

Lisa said...

We are all so very sorry! Much love and can't wait to see you!
mom

lexa said...

Hi Molly-
We were to sorry to hear of the tragic news! I loved your words to the survivors. You will be safe in your endeavors, because you are an angel here to help the many confused on this planet.You're in our hearts this Thanksgiving and every other day.
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO,
Lexa, Keene, Jeremy, Evan, & Maggie